THEME: ELICIT THE BEST – Empathy and Understanding
All Activities held in Meditation Space, The Art Space or in Gilmor Sloane House
- Cocktails on the porch
- Ethical Friday Theater in the Woods. Perhaps one of Eddie Antar’s plays
- Music and games
- Saturday Morning Colloquy
- Off-grounds adventure: Storm King Indicators: Artists on Climate Change. Variety of media.
- Poetry Appreciation Readings
- Ethical Family Dinner at Gilmor Sloane House
- Storytelling with Richard and “Campfire” roasting marshmallows
- Sunday Morning Platform
- Just hanging out on the porch and talking
RESERVE TO GUARANTEE YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS!
All weekend reservations are for Gilmor Sloane House only
Full Weekend Rates (dinner Friday – lunch Sunday) per person, double occupancy
$297 Gilmor Sloane House (w/private bath) – Includes roundtrip transportation to and from Stony Point
Mail or bring a $100 deposit to: Yolanta Kosmaczewska, Room 510.
For Daytrippers (Full day Saturday)
$70 includes lunch and dinner – Includes roundtrip transportation to and from Stony Point
Mail or bring a $25.00 deposit to: Yolanta Kosmaczewska, Room 510
For further details, contact Maggie at 212-874-5210 x113.
For financial aid, contact Leaders Anne Klaeysen and Richard Koral at x119
We’ll arrange as many driver/passenger rides as we can, and provide the train schedule with pickup at the station for others.