The climate clock is ticking. The solutions are #Up2Us2022.
Monday, September 19 | 7:00pm | Details & Tickets
Adler Hall at The New York Society for Ethical Culture • 2 W 64th St.
Join us for the first night of Climate Week NYC! Held in-person and livestreamed online, our fifth annual program will feature more extraordinary climate leaders, including:
- Dr. Jonathan Foley, Project Drawdown
- Janine Benyus, Biomimicry Institute
- Kate Raworth, Doughnut Economics Action Lab
- Bill McKibben, Third Act and 350.org
- JoJo Mehta, Stop Ecocide International
- Julia Olson, Our Children’s Trust
- Ginger Zee, Chief Meteorologist, ABC News
- Xiye Bastida, Re-Earth Initiative
- Alexandria Villasenor, Earth Uprising
- Julia Jackson, Stop Ecocide International and Grounded
- Jamie Alexander, Drawdown Labs
- Mark Hertsgaard, Covering Climate Now
We’ll focus on climate strategies and solutions at the speed and scale necessary to continue building the biggest movement and systems transformation in humanity’s history, large enough to shift the trajectory of the global conversation from a fearful ‘Will we be able to avert the worst impact of climate change?’ to the empowering ‘We will!’
Specifics will include: stopping ecocide, the latest climate solutions, the power of business to influence change, movements making a difference, the rights of nature, supporting biodiversity and biomimicry, environmental justice, legal and economic solutions to shift culture from extractive to regenerative and the critical responsibility and role of media in bringing facts and attention to the greatest existential threat humanity has ever faced.
A small but mighty team of pro bono women producers are collaborating to create this fifth consecutive climate change event.
Watch highlights from our last four years of Climate Week events, including former President of Ireland Mary Robinson, Vice President Al Gore, Salesforce Global Head of Sustainability Patrick Flynn, youth climate leaders, and many more:
Student Admission – FREE
General Admission – $20
Livestream (Registration Required) – FREE
Preferred/Sponsor Seating – $500 and $250