For our Sunday, August 25 Sunday Platform, our Ethics and the Theater team presented The Lepers, a short play by Daniel Damiano, with Wilma Rivera and Joe Cassese. On a cold New York City night in January of 2017, Vin and Vanessa attempt to keep each other’s spirits up, while in the early stages of their recovery.
- March 9: Haudenosaunee Women’s Influence on the Women’s Rights Movement February 11, 2020
- NEW Feb. 13 – From The Streets to The Halls: A New Generation of Activists Moves Into Politics February 6, 2020
- A Call to Action: Neighbors Creating Sanctuary March 29 February 5, 2020
- Feb. 16 – The Biologist in Cell Block 3: Science and Civil Disobedience in a Time of Climate Emergency February 3, 2020
- Richard Koral: Practical Goodness February 2, 2020
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
February 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm