With this banner we reaffirm our support for the Black Lives Matter movement and proclaim our long history of fighting for social justice. Alas, recent events have shown us that racism is alive and kicking and tolerated by far too many Americans. We take a stand against this hatred, calling for the resignations of any and all elected officials who violate the human rights of others.
This is the "wpengine" admin user that our staff uses to gain access to your admin area to provide support and troubleshooting. It can only be accessed by a button in our secure log that auto generates a password and dumps that password after the staff member has logged in. We have taken extreme measures to ensure that our own user is not going to be misused to harm any of our clients sites.
- Richard Koral: “United Nations Day: The Promise and the Peril of an All-Inclusive Congress” October 24, 2021
- October Call to Action: Fight Plastic Pollution in NYC and March to Remember Hurricane Sandy and Defund Climate Chaos October 18, 2021
- Joe Chuman: How Fighting Terrorism Has Changed America October 17, 2021
- New Society Alliance: Harlem Mothers S.A.V.E. October 15, 2021
- Amy Wu: “From Farms to Incubators: Women Innovators Revolutionizing How Our Food is Grown” October 10, 2021