Tragically, too many incarcerated people are treated inhumanely, and too many prisons are private enterprises profiting from increased populations. Racial profiling also results in a disproportionate percentage of prisoners of color. We support police anti-bias training and an ethical restorative justice approach that keeps families intact and returns people to caring communities.
- Ethical Online Live – Join Our Programs on Zoom! April 2, 2020
- Eva Yachnes: “Family Separation: My Personal Experience” April 2, 2020
- Sunday 4/5 – Todd Gitlin: “The Future of Disinformation” March 30, 2020
- April Outlook Now Available March 24, 2020
- HuffPost: These Secular Groups Are Bringing People Together During A Pandemic March 23, 2020