Tragically, too many incarcerated people are treated inhumanely, and too many prisons are private enterprises profiting from increased populations. Racial profiling also results in a disproportionate percentage of prisoners of color. We support police anti-bias training and an ethical restorative justice approach that keeps families intact and returns people to caring communities.
- Randy Best: Staying Connected Across the Political Divide April 11, 2021
- Livestream April 9 – The American Slavery Project’s Reverberation Plays Part 3: “The Haunted Files & Monologue Mission” April 5, 2021
- Nori Rost: All Is Well, Just Not Yet April 4, 2021
- NEW: April Call to Action April 2, 2021
- 106th AEU Assembly: “Addressing The Whole Truth About America” Online June-August April 1, 2021
April 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
April 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm